Best on the Blogs

Stuart Berman says in 1,000 pretentious words what we were already telling ourselves in a sentence: The new PB&J album is a big disappointment.

Work it, make it, do it yourself, harder, better, faster, etc etc. Meet iDaft and prepare to waste about 5 minutes of your life before this gets old.

Amazon ranks the top 100 indie rock albums of all time. Is Yellow House > MPP? Is Death Cab > Arcade Fire?? Vivian Girls > The National?!! You can just stop reading now.

Aquarium Drunkard has a new song from Bob Dylan’s upcoming LP. Album #46. This one just might finally give Bob Dylan the attention he deserves.

Posted By Connor at

FILED: BOTB

Sliver025 March 31, 2009 at 2:19 am

I loved this.

Hanan March 31, 2009 at 2:47 am

I agree with the guy above me, good going guys
=)

Anonymous March 31, 2009 at 1:05 pm

um….why is it called “best of the blogs” if you talk shit about everything you post on it? weird…

connor March 31, 2009 at 1:13 pm

i’m not shit talking the blogs, i’m pointing out links and articles they found that provided a lot of entertainment in various ways.

pfork is always an unintentionally funny read, and I particularly like when they start a backlash against hype they helped create.

iDaft is awesome, but just for about 5 minutes.

Stereogum posted that Amazon article, which was a good read because of just how ridiculous most of it is. without Sgum I wouldn’t have know about this, so they get a link.

and AD’s bob dylan song? no shit talking in that one whatsoever.

Alex March 31, 2009 at 2:41 pm

this is a cool post.

Sliver025 April 1, 2009 at 12:15 am

Um… why do anonymous people suck?

the post was awesome. It saved me from sifting through all the crap that all the other blogs put up, plus I liked every link in it.

If you started this as a weekly, I wouldn’t be against it.

connor April 1, 2009 at 12:18 am

thanks for the vote of confidence. we used to do these every now and then, and sometimes a “weekend update” type thing. I think I’ll keep churning these out as long as there’s cool shit to link on the net

rhtehe April 18, 2009 at 5:00 am

Do you know the anarchy credits, if you say I do not know, I want to tell you the ao credits in the game is very important, if you had more anarchy online credits, you will feel the game had become more and more interesting.